[CT Birds] OT-ish: A Game of Drones

lpflynn at optonline.net lpflynn at optonline.net
Fri Oct 10 19:41:31 EDT 2014

I was following a juv. Peregrine last week at Sherwood Island,  it had it's eyes on a model airplane that was in the air, until a Golden Eagle passed... the PEFA followed the Eagle off to the west.
I started thinking, and drove over to asked the pilot if their planes were ever harassed by Peregrine Falcons, he said "no, and he was sure the bird would lose"
A few seconds of silence went by and I said "Really?" he thought a few moments and replied "well maybe not"
Cool Video!

By the way, we still have two RUBY'S here every day, down from the 3-6 from a week or so ago.

Larry Flynn
Norwalk