[CT Birds] "Northern" Red-tailed Hawks and Cape Cod pelagic report

greg hanisek ctgregh at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 16:57:35 EDT 2014

There's also an item in the most recent Connecticut Warbler (July issue) on this form of Red-tail with a photo of a perched bird by Patrick Comins.

Greg Hanisek

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:02 PM, julian hough via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

I posted some images on my blog of a Northern Red-tailed Hawk...something to look for as buteo migration ramps up;

Also, scroll down for a CT perspective on the September overnight pelagic out of Cape Cod..always fun to do, great birds and great company.