[CT Birds] Rocky Hill & Wethersfield Meadows 10/12 Morning

rsbirder at gmail.com rsbirder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 10:31:42 EDT 2014

Despite the thick fog, I found American pipits beside the road in the second field on the left (after zig-zag) when entering RHM from the south. There were many savannah sparrows at the turn to the north. At the marsh on Elm St Ext in WM, there were dozens of sparrows, mostly savannah, swamp, and song, but I found one Lincoln's in the low branches of a maple. Yellow-rumped warblers were in the trees in both locations.
Russ Smiley
Marlborough, CT

Sent from my iPhone