[CT Birds] Purple finches

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:15:43 EDT 2014

Lisa G Stafford Springs, 10/15/14,  The Purple Finch frenzy is still going,
my regulars are having a hard time getting on the feeders, it's so crazy
that a chickadee managed to grab a spot and I don't know if the white
breasted nuthatch that came in realized the chickadee was there because the
next thing you see is the chickadee and nuthatch attached to each other.
The nuthatch had the chickadee some how as they fell off the feeder I wish
I could've gotten a picture or video of  that. I laughed, then went and
bought another feeder so now I have 4 feeders up.  Lisa