[CT Birds] White breastfed but hatch

David Provencher provedf at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 22:24:02 EDT 2014

There is not enough laughter in the world. That post made me laugh and
brightened my day a little bit, so thank you! And I'm pretty sure we all
knew what you meant to write anyway... Glad the little guy made your day as
well.

Dave

Dave Provencher

<ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

> Well I have this little nut hatch who has become a regular at my feeders.
It's kinda special cause it Will sit right on the branch while I fill the
feeders . But today was an amazing day I was putting the feeder back up and
the little finch landed on the feeder less than six inches from my hand , at
first I thought it was a mistake on the birds part . Just getting a little
over excited about the seeds , but it stayed right there . This is right up
there with the time I fed the wild fawn on our family farm when I was a kid
.    Awesome day today !!!