[CT Birds] Shepaug Dam Eagle Volunteers

Louise Crocco lcrocco at ctaudubon.org
Thu Oct 16 10:03:24 EDT 2014

It's that time of year again. We are looking for volunteers to assist the public with viewing the eagles at the Shepaug Dam. The program runs form Dec. 20th to March 4th on Weds., Sats. & Suns. All times are 9-1. There is an orientation and lunch at FirstLight Resources in New Milford on Dec. 6th followed by a trip to the dam. You can volunteer as much or a little as you want. There is a thank you picnic in March. If you would like to help out, please contact me at the number or e-mail below.

Louise M. Crocco, Office Manager
Connecticut Audubon Society
1 Milford Point Road
Milford, CT 06460
(203)878-7440 x502
(203)876-2813 fax
lcrocco at ctaudubon.org<mailto:lcrocco at ctaudubon.org>
www.ctaudubon.org<http://www.ctaudubon.org>
http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com/

hummingbirds - "glittering fragments of the rainbow" John J. Audubon