[CT Birds] Volunteers needed for survey about bird conservation in CT

Christopher Field christopher.field at uconn.edu
Thu Oct 16 10:23:45 EDT 2014

Hi all,

We are looking for volunteers to help with research on coastal resident’s
opinions about bird conservation activities along the CT coast. The full
announcement is pasted below. Thanks!

The University of Connecticut’s Ornithology Research Group is seeking
volunteers for a study on coastal residents’ opinions of bird conservation
and coastal resilience. We are looking for people who live near the coast
and are willing to participate in a 10-minute interview or a 1.5-hour focus
group to try out some of our preliminary survey questions. We are
interested in trying out questions with anyone who lives in a coastal town.
Interviews can be conducted in-person or online. If interested, contact
Chris Field at christopher.field [AT] uconn.edu. This study has been
approved by the University of Connecticut Institutional Review Board.
Protocol # H14-086

Chris Field

Storrs