[CT Birds] White breastfed but hatch

minor.craig minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 15 17:38:19 EDT 2014

Well I have this little nut hatch who has become a regular at my feeders. It's kinda special cause it Will sit right on the branch while I fill the feeders . But today was an amazing day I was putting the feeder back up and the little finch landed on the feeder less than six inches from my hand , at first I thought it was a mistake on the birds part . Just getting a little over excited about the seeds , but it stayed right there . This is right up there with the time I fed the wild fawn on our family farm when I was a kid .    Awesome day today !!! Craig vernon