[CT Birds] To All Young Birders

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 08:16:31 EDT 2014

Please join other young birders tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. for a walk
visiting  hot spots for fall migrants.  We will meet at Southport Beach
located at 505 Pequot Avenue, Southport, CT

We will car pool from there to the nearby Connecticut Audubon Society's
Christmas Tree Farm and go on to other close birding hot spots, known well
to our guide, Tina Green.  We welcome young birders of all abilities.  For
more information contact Tina at tinaATrenaissancestudios.com or at
(203)-247-2660.  If you are a young birder, or know a young birder - this
is a not to be missed bird walk.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, CT
Southport, Connecticut