[CT Birds] Lighthouse Point admission fee and Lost and Found

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 17:32:04 EDT 2014

Assuming you are going to the hawk watch at Lighthouse Point  Park, if you
tell the attendant you are going to the hawk watch you will not be  charged
at all. And they only collect entry fees on the weekend in the  fall.
As I posted before, on Sunday, 10/5 a visitor to the hawk watch  left a
field guide behind, which I have. No one responded to my first post. We  are
quite sure it was a woman, so the women visitors to the watch whose names
were recorded are:
Marcia Merithew, Anne Batterson, Lynda Dohrman, Ruth Alex,  Maryann Loomis,
 Jane Weber, Carrie ?, Anne Steckfus. The list is probably  incomplete. If
you happen to know any of these woman, or anyone else that  might have been
there, please ask if they lost a field guide if you  have the chance. You or
they can contact me.
Don Morgan, Coventry, Ct
mntncougar at aol.com