[CT Birds] Interuppted Service

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Oct 23 22:46:18 EDT 2014

Late this afternoon (Thursday) the server that runs the CTBirds list was temporarily unavailable for a while.  At least one message to the list - a test message I sent to see if it was working - was lost.

There is no way for me to know if anything else was missed, but if you sent something in the late afternoon that is not in the archive (http://lists.ctbirding.org/pipermail/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org/Week-of-Mon-20141020/date.html) it will be up to you to re-post it.

Life is like that sometimes.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT