[CT Birds] Purple finches/ yard birds 10/25/14

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 19:27:07 EDT 2014

Lisa G Stafford Springs,   Still have about 20 purple finches, 5 of them
are males rest are females, 2 house finches mixed in 1 f 1 m. A few
goldfinches. I've been filling my feeders (4) every other day, the purple
finches are piggies. The few siskins I have don't come to the feeders they
are staying in the pines. I keep an eye on the pines just in case some new
bird shows. Haven't seen anymore kinglets but more juncos and white
throats have shown along with a few song sparrows. Also all my regulars to
much to list. 😃