[CT Birds] Immi GOLDEN EAGLE at Quaker Ridge

Stefan Martin nafets519 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 10:48:01 EDT 2014

I just received a phone call from Ryan MacLean over at Quaker Ridge in Greenwich notifying me of the stellar morning so far. He's had a Juvi Golden Eagle, dozens of Sharpies, kettles of TV's and a late BW (among others). I'm about to head up to lend a hand. It seems like it could be a good early afternoon before the winds totally switch. If you want to see some migrating birds today, we could use the eyes!!

P.S. We're due for some cranes

Stefan Martin

Sent from my iPhone