[CT Birds] Siskins and Sparrows: Sharon Audubon Cetner

Zachary Adams za4250 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 17:06:33 EDT 2014

Throughout the month of October, I have seen and heard over sixty species of birds at the Sharon Audubon Center. This week alone I have had Lincoln's Sparrows, White-crowned sparrows, and Pine Siskins on the preserve as well as Swainson's thrush, ruddy duck, and over 300 Ring-necked ducks. There have been some very suspicious thrushes and sparrows as well that I did not see long enough to identify. All in all, the birding has been great, and every day brings new species. I will also include a link to one of my recent ebird checklists from the preserve. http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S20287115