[CT Birds] Extralimital: MA BBC pelagic Nov 22

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:48:19 EDT 2014

Hi all, see below for details:

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT

Space is available on the Brookline Bird Club’s Dedicated pelagic trip  NOV
22,  2014 from 7AM t0 3PM: to the Nantucket Shoals Area for thousands of
Sea ducks, Loons, Shearwaters, Fulmar, Alcids,  Phalaropes, Jaegers,
Gulls,  possible Skua and passerine hitchhikers. Also a good variety of
critters seen on these trips such as Whales, Dolphins, sharks, Sea turtles,
etc…We have Master birders Jeremiah Trimble, Nick Bonomo and  others
leading the trip. Our boat, the Helen H, is a very comfortable, fast, 100
foot fishing boat with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Captain and crew.
We use gallons of chum to attract the birds. There is a full galley with
excellent food at reasonable prices. Parking is free. Cost:  $95  BBC
members,  110  Non-members To reserve a space, send a check for the full
amount made out to the 'BROOKLINE BIRD CLUB AGENT' along with a signed
waiver to: Ida Giriunas, 83 Summer Ave., Reading, MA, 01867 and include
either your email or your postal address for confirmation, boarding
instructions and further information.For the information, a Waiver Form and
to register, contact: Ida Giriunas 781-929-8772, <ida8 at verizon.net>