[CT Birds] Purple finches and pine siskins

Mona Cavallero mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 25 11:14:27 EDT 2014

West hartford ct backyard
Just saw Two pairs of purple finches at my black sunflower feeder to my delight.  I've had female finches in the last few years but I have not seen a Male purple finch here since 2009 at least that I've seen and photographed.
also had two pine siskins at thistle  feeder and a massive flock of grackles  in the neighborhood. I certainly don't mind seeing them but not sure how my neighbors feel about them!!! Haha
Mona cavallero
West Hartford ct

Sent from my iPhone