[CT Birds] yellow-bellied kingbirds

jaybrd49 at aol.com jaybrd49 at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 18:09:34 EDT 2014

Birders should also keep in mind also the possibility of hybrid or aberrant plumaged kingbirds, and thus, photos are extremely important.  As Julian states, we are due for a vagrant kingbird.  These birds have shown up quite late in the fall season.  I believe both the Tropical and the Gray Kingbird records are from late October and well into November.

Jay Kaplan, ARCC Chair