[CT Birds] Bridgeport Kingbird

charles barnard jr chbarnjr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 22:38:29 EDT 2014

Due to the distance to the bird, photography was not possible for me.
However, the outer tail feathers, although very slim, were clearly white.
This field mark was not visible to me on the perched bird, even through a
scope, but it was distinctly visible when the bird flew. This field mark
was noted by many who saw the bird in flight. Tom Murray, who first
observed the bird at a much closer distance than the rest of us were able
to see it, also observed the white outer tail feathers and noted it in his
eBird report.

Charlie Barnard Jr