[CT Birds] Kingbird

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 27 10:18:52 EDT 2014

Stefan,
I have been at Seaside Park, Bridgeport for about 50 minutes scoping the power plant area (in good light and much less wind than yesterday) and have NOT seen the Western Kingbird. There have been 2 Eastern Phoebes and 6 Turkeys. Mike Resch has just joined me.
Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone