[CT Birds] "Fluffy" baby bird at feeders

Carole Donagher cdonagher at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 12:20:35 EDT 2014

If the bird can be caught, it should be taken to a wildlife rehabilitator licensed to care for migratory birds for treatment...conjunctivitis can be treated.  Only problem is the birds are really hard to catch until they get very visually impaired.  Please respond via email if you need help finding a rehabilitator and I'll try to assist.

Carole Donagher
Farmington