[CT Birds] "Fluffy' bird

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 19:55:31 EDT 2014

After looking over my pictures more closely I believe this bird  may have a
different and perhaps more serious problem than conjunctivitis. I had
noticed a dark spot on the throat, but on the assumption it was a juvenile I
assumed it had something to do with molting. However, in some pictures it
appears to be an open, and possibly festering wound. I have added some of those
 pictures to the original album of the bird, and I've lightened them up
more than  normal to show shadow detail in the throat.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l3jzp47439ppp5v/AACoMQY2IhFrTt6COSr5C16sa?dl=0

Don Morgan, Coventry, Ct
mntncougar at aol.com