[CT Birds] More Action Plan locations

James Dugan jim at duganworks.com
Sat Nov 1 12:29:09 EDT 2014

All the CT Wildlife Action Plan Workshop and meeting dates, times and locations are also on the Connecticut Ornithological Association Birding Events Calendar, along with a cornucopia of birding happenings in the State. If you haven't visited the Calendar you might be surprised at how much is going on in CT, even at this time of year.

The Calendar can be found at:
http://www.ctbirding.org/calendar.htm

If anyone is ever aware of upcoming CT birding events, please email me all the details and I will post it on the Calendar to help get the word out to our tremendous birding community.

Appreciatively,
Jim Dugan
New Milford