[CT Birds] DEEP Tree Planting at Charles Island

Breslin, Sandy sbreslin at audubon.org
Tue Oct 28 14:20:33 EDT 2014

Hi Folks:

Just a heads up that you may see signs of activity on Charles Island this week. DEEP is out there planting trees as part of their ongoing  restoration effort. Here's a link to the agency's press release:

All the best,

-          Sandy

Sandy Breslin
Director of Governmental Affairs
Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road
Southbury, CT 06488
(203) 804-0488 Cell (Best!)
(203) 264-5098 x306
(203) 264-6332 Fax

Audubon Connecticut, the state office of the National Audubon Society with more than 10,000 members statewide, works to protect birds, other wildlife and their habitats using science, conservation, education and advocacy for the benefit of people and the earth's biological diversity. Through our network of nature centers, protected wildlife sanctuaries and local volunteer Chapters, we seek to connect people to nature and inspire the next generation of conservationists.