[CT Birds] "Fluffy' bird

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 19:55:31 EDT 2014

After looking over my pictures more closely I believe this bird  may have a
different and perhaps more serious problem than conjunctivitis. I had
noticed a dark spot on the throat, but on the assumption it was a juvenile I
assumed it had something to do with molting. However, in some pictures it
appears to be an open, and possibly festering wound. I have added some of those
 pictures to the original album of the bird, and I've lightened them up
more than  normal to show shadow detail in the throat.
Don Morgan, Coventry, Ct
mntncougar at aol.com