[CT Birds] Our State should be ashamed of itself!!!

Shaun Martin birdj510 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 11:55:09 EDT 2014

There are many more factors contributing to the decline of Grouse aside
from hunting. The State does not randomly assign a harvest number without
sound science looking at the number of birds which can be sustainably
taken. Hunters have a right and a privilege to go for Grouse, and I am sure
once the State decides its time for a bag limit change, they will implement
it. There are far larger variables at play leading to the limited sightings
you are mentioning. I would even go as far as saying no hunting at all
would have minimal impact on sightings overall.

Shaun Martin