[CT Birds] Hammo LARK SPARROW continues

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 13:04:23 EST 2014

11/5 Madison, Hammo SP - Adult LARK SPARROW relocated by Sara Zagorski in Campground with sparrow and junco flock - but far from original site. Six of us looking at it now adjacent to Mohegan 2 bathroom at extreme eastern (?) end of campground. We are adjacent to entrance road about 1/2 way to first big rotary (with large salt marsh on left). I don't think its legal to park along road and walk into CG, but if you could, this is where it is now 1pm. Otherwise go to Swan Pond, take first dirt road on right, park at end and walk straight into the CG. Photos obtained.
Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone