[CT Birds] wired hawk?

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Nov 6 00:03:14 EST 2014

Yes, there are research programs that put small transmitters on hawks that is the antenna.  Some of the pictures here show it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hawk+transmitter&biw=1065&bih=888&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=kgBbVOGFLcv2iQKo04CoBw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg#tbm=isch&q=hawk+tracking+transmitter

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT