[CT Birds] So you think you've seen a lot of raptors?

Ryan MacLean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 07:56:10 EST 2014

Absolutely amazing! Panama Audubon's executive director, Rosabel Miro, visited us at Quaker Ridge last month and told us about the hawk flights they have at Ancon. She told us the most birds shes seen there in a day is 800,000, but since I see her name is on the observer list for yesterday I think she has a new best day.

This is a video she sent us of the day of 800,000, now thats alot of Vultures:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone