[CT Birds] Golden Eagle Question

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 21:05:47 EST 2014

Golden Eagles are pretty much extirpated as nesters, in the Eastern USA, but they nest in eastern Canada,  and that is probably why we see a few in late October through the winter, in CT.

I'm sure there are excellent articles about the distribution of GEs in the northeastern USA.  'Anyone have any references?

Steve Mayo