[CT Birds] Snowy Owl at Sachuest

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 6 09:31:32 EST 2014

Also reported in RI in the past day or two was a Great Crested Flycatcher. When I saw the report, I remembered Greg Hanisek saying that any GCF seen in November is no doubt a Ash-throated Flycatcher, and that is indeed what it turned out to be. Just keep that in mind if you seen anything that resembles a Great Crested. I think the date the last one was seen in CT was on Nov. 12, 2012 at Lighthouse Pt in New Haven, found by Greg Hanisek.

Sara Zagorski