[CT Birds] Feederwatch this week

Jerilyn Duefrene kaymad143 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:01:59 EST 2014

Hi there,

I am taking part in the Feederwatch project and have the usuals birds here
at the feeders - 2 Cardinals (Male & Female), 4 Tufted Titmice, House
Finches (about 6), 3-4 Black Capped Chicadees, 1 Carolina Wren, 2 Downy
Woodpeckers, 1 Red Bellied Woodpecker. The Purple Finches have left (I
think).

Next up, I am heading to Las Vegas on Friday to see my Sis and will be at
the Henderson Preserve Bird Viewing area, it is right down the road from my
sister. We are also going to Zion on Monday! :-) Hoping to see some new
birds!

Jeri Duefrene
Niantic, CT