[CT Birds] Great blue heron

minor.craig minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 13 16:08:53 EST 2014

Saw a great blue heron fly over the swamp on lower butcher road this morning .I haven't seen a great blue heron this late in the year around here . Juncos are back at the home feeder along with two male house finches a pair of tit mouse , and the friendly nut hatch . I also have a downy wood picker who seems to like sunflower seeds oh and I can't forget the morning doves are regulars also . Craig vernon