[CT Birds] hybrid geese

Dan Rottino Rottino at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 16:34:48 EST 2014

I saw the goose 11/8 and was also going off the report below by Paul from 11/5 Since no one had questioned his ID, I thought it was reasonable.  I will delete the goose from eBird.

[CT Birds] Broad Brook

Paul Desjardins paul.desjardins2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:55:42 EST 2014
This afternoon both the Canada X Greater White Fronted Goose and the Barnacle Goose were still at Mill Pond when I left at 2:26. Also, in Bloomfield at the community gardens off route 189 Common Raven. Paul Desjardins Windsor Locks
Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT