[CT Birds] RTHU Photo's

lpflynn at optonline.net lpflynn at optonline.net
Tue Nov 11 19:14:02 EST 2014

Many people have been emailing me, questioning if I'm certain that this is a Ruby-throated Hummingbird, I understand, I'd do that to.
Nick Bonomo was right on this sighting yesterday, I immediately sent him photos that he shared with others on the CT Records Committee.
I'm trying this flickr thing for the first time, these pix are from yesterday, I have more photo's from this morning, making sure that this is the same bird,  I studied the bird again this afternoon, to be sure it's the same.
I'm looking intently for something else!

Larry Flynn