[CT Birds] Turkey Vultures

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Wed Nov 12 08:43:02 EST 2014

Amazing experience, isn't it?  It's similar to one my wife had in a residential street in Whitneyville, Hamden.  Out walking one early morning, she stopped a few feet away from a dozing Black Vulture sitting on the sidewalk.  Well, good morning!  Then she realized there were others, and others, dozens, and that the house was covered with them, unbeknownst to the residents.  She treasures that chance meeting with the conclave.