[CT Birds] Sunday 11/16 at 2:30 p.m our Feathered Edge lecture Series continues with Daniel Field

Frank Gallo fgallo at ctaudubon.org
Wed Nov 12 12:46:26 EST 2014

Hi All,
We hope you can join us for Daniel Field's  terrific talk on ..."Birding Through Geologic Time"...   this Sunday afternoon at the Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center, 1 Milford Point Road in Milford. Daniel's a wonderful speaker and his talk is fascinating. We'll see you Sunday.
Frank Gallo
Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center
1 Milford Point Road, Milford 06460
203-878-7440 x 501
Connecticut Audubon Society's Coastal Center Presents: