[CT Birds] Photos of Autumnal Rarities in Connecticut

Stephen Broker ls.broker at cox.net
Mon Nov 17 13:26:36 EST 2014

From Steve Broker (Cheshire):
The fall season invariably produces some interesting rare occurrences of birds in Connecticut.  The COA Bulletin strives to publish photographs of rarities at this season and throughout the year. (The Avian Records Committee of Connecticut also welcomes photographic submissions along with descriptions of sightings.)  A number of our outstanding photographers continue to be very generous in submitting bird photos.  We also welcome submissions from those who have not previously sent in photos.  The Winter 2014 issue of the COA Bulletin now is in production.  In the next week, please send “Autumnal Rarities” photos to be considered for publication in the Bulletin to me at the following address:
Ls.Broker at cox.net <mailto:Ls.Broker at cox.net>.  Thanks, and good birding photography!