[CT Birds] Eagles

Kevin kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Mon Nov 17 14:04:24 EST 2014

Can anyone tell me where in Hamden the eagles are located. I spend the majority of my winter freezing photographing them in Verplanck which is on the Hudson River it would be nice to see them when it's not cold.

Last winter was spot on due to the severe cold and that the Hudson was frozen from the Bear Mountain Bridge with ice down to the NYC harbor. To have ice down that far hasn't happened in many years. Even super bowl week the coast guard was breaking it up. Eagle Season on the Hudson is hopefully Christmas through early March. At times less than 200-300 feet  away fishing and eating on the ice flows. Pretty much quarenteed to see them perching in the trees right out in the open. Great shots with a 200mm lens & up.

Thanks to whoever can guide me there.
Kevin Doyle ... New Milford ... CT
Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

FYI ... I live on Candlewood Lake and have Eagles but so far I've seen nothing.
Sent from Blue Mail