[CT Birds] Eagles

Mary Mushinsky marymushinsky at att.net
Mon Nov 17 20:51:39 EST 2014

Eagles often seen opposite W.B. Mason on State St., Hamden.  You can set
up scope or binocs in their lot, face east and see the roost in the
little grove just beyond the Amtrak line. The eagles know you can't
approach them due to the trains and seem to feel secure there.  Mary
Mushinsky, Wallingford