[CT Birds] Eurasian Wigeon

lpflynn at optonline.net lpflynn at optonline.net
Tue Nov 25 21:02:47 EST 2014

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the Eurasian Wigeon is still at the Millpond, Seaview Ave, Norwalk. I've seen it several times over the past few days.
This is the same pond where Sean Murtha reported a EUWI  a few weeks ago, the pond  is across the street from Overton's.
I'd suspect that this is the same bird that frequented this same pond last year until the water froze over?
I recall that this species has been seen there in the past, same bird I guess?

Larry Flynn
Norwalk