[CT Birds] Haddam Meadows Shrike

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Wed Nov 26 22:54:19 EST 2014

Yes, Mark, expediency is an important factor.  Ebird is great for preserving the records of the Nuthatch & Brambling;  this list is great for getting confirmation and alerting our colleagues to the Brambling.

A great additional feature of ebird would be regional notification of reports of rare birds.

But the best is having the bird clearly in view.

Good birding!

Sent from my iPhone