[CT Birds] Haddam Meadows Shrike

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 23:27:54 EST 2014

This is not about preserving the record, it is about seeing the bird. The listserv is fine as long as you are willing to gamble on the bird staying till you check your inbox. Phone calls are still better.

Ebird has some value.  Just  not in getting people to see a bird in a timely manner.

Mark Szantyr