[CT Birds] Addendum Re: Haddam Meadows Shrike

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Wed Nov 26 23:44:49 EST 2014

Sorry, I forgot to add my point to what I wrote. I only mentioned all
of this because of the dwindling support of the States Listservs. The
daily reports have become fewer with many of the usual recognizable
names that reported major sightings have all abandoned the listservs
for ebird. This just made me wonder who are they helping....the local
birding community or the cyber inner circle?