[CT Birds] ebird and timely reporting

Justin Lawson justindlawson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 08:17:25 EST 2014

i am an out of state birder that frequents CT often. I unfortunately do not
have anyone's phone number but I immediately post to CT birds. then I
submit my ebird checklist while still on site. later i do post to the CT
Facebook page. you can always check ebird rare alerts directly on the site
and they're not delayed an hour. this is depending on how obsessed you are
about seeing things come in instantly (like me on a day off). I love ebird
for lots of reasons but it for me is a great way to keep a detailed, safe
and secure list.

Good birding!