[CT Birds] Stratford R-L Hawk

nancyschumann nancyschumann27 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 28 20:10:27 EST 2014

I saw the snowy owl about 230. Three jettys down from the west (?) end of the long beach parking lot- towards Bridgeport. Have pictures. How do I share them with the group?

Nearly clipped a l.m. Rough-leg with my car by Sikorsky Airport on Lordship blvd!

No sign from the parking lot at Long Beach of a snowy owl...too cold to walk out and four people and an equal amount of dogs heading out weren't good omens either.

Julian Hough