[CT Birds] Stratford R-L Hawk

nancyschumann27 at comcast.net nancyschumann27 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 29 00:09:36 EST 2014

I have an album on Facebook where I posted a couple pictures. I'll look into some other sites, but let me know if this link works. I like this group; I just started getting into birding this spring through my friend and this is a great way to find new birds and places to birdwatch.

https://www.facebook.com/nancy.schumann.31/media_set?set=a.10203929357022187.1073741825.1469743110&type=3

I'm in Windsor, but get down to Stratford and Milford quite a bit.

Nancy