[CT Birds] Hebron: 2 Pileated Woodpeckers

Gil Salk gilsalk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 12:00:13 EST 2014

I just had a pair of  Woodpeckers in my back yard on Jan Drive in
Hebron...they flew in from the side of the house where I have my suet &
sunflower feeders, but I don't know if they had stopped there.

Peace,
Gil

May the coming months be a time of peace in your life and in our world.

TO ALL: Please help me build to 100 "likes" on my "Gil Salk Modeling
<https://www.facebook.com/gilsalkmodeling>" Facebook page. Take a moment to
go there, and please tell your friends. Thank you.

My bookstore:  booksandbirds.com
Facebook:  Gil Salk - Friend requests welcome <http://facebook.com/gil.salk>
Facebook:        Gil Salk Modeling
<https://www.facebook.com/gilsalkmodeling>
LinkedIn: Gil Salk: Figure Model at Gil Salk Modeling
<http://linkedin.com/pub/gil-salk/17/484/25b>
Blog:   Culturnatives <http://culturnatives.blogspot.com/>