[CT Birds] Blue Snow Goose, Bristol

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Tue Nov 25 16:29:06 EST 2014

Passing this along.

 From Elaine Taylor
11/25/14 ,11:40 am- 2:50 pm, Blue (Snow) Goose) Bristol
A  single Blue Goose is feeding at the pond's edge just across from West Bristol School in Bristol. There are close to 100 Canada geese here today. This is typical a few times as movement away from the area for the winter winds down. But I have never seen a Blue (Snow) Goose here before. It is the only one! I grabbed a couple photos and cross referenced to ID it. Hopefully, I am correct. Always nice to have a first time sighting for me!

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT