[CT Birds] Avian Airfield

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 14:07:36 EST 2014

Finished this project up just in time - final installation  yesterday.
Platform is 28' x 28" and the top is 36 x 42 acrylic plastic  (under the snow).
Pole holds it surprisingly well, and it didn't move much in  the moderate
wind yesterday. It will have to come in though, when strong winds  are
forecast. I can put up the smaller old one then (17 x 17). New 1 is 2.5  times the
sq. ft. I'm hoping this will allow me to put enough feed out and  provide
space for enough birds during really bad weather. So far so  good.
Don Morgan, Coventry, Ct
mntncougar at aol.com