[CT Birds] Quaker Ridge last day this Friday (Nov 28)

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:31:12 EST 2014

With nearly 16,000 raptors counted, Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch will close up
shop for the season after one last day of counting this Friday. With light
NW winds and partly cloudy skies predicted we could actually be in for an
enjoyable last day so if you still have hopes to see some late season
raptor migrants you have a chance. If you're unable to make it out though,
we welcome you all to come to our yearly Hawk Watch Closing Summary talk on
Sunday December 7th at 2:30 PM in Audubon Greenwich's Kiernan Hall. I will
be giving a powerpoint presentation to discuss the season's totals and
refreshments will be served. Congrats to all our other neighboring
hawkwatches throughout CT and NY (Lighthouse, Chestnut) on phenomenal
seasons as well.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
-Ryan MacLean